I was going to do a post about organic chocolate landing pages, but one page is so easy to improve that I will just show what the page should be like.
The page in question, which you can reach through an ad for ‘organic chocolate’, which is also their homepage:
Problems with this page:
1. I typed in ‘organic chocolate- but I don’t see any organic chocolate.
2. Way too much data- if I can’t make an easy decision, I’ll leave- I don’t like feeling dumb.
3. I don’t see how to buy.
1. Find an organic chocolate product.
2. Make a page with just that product, a description, and a Buy Now.
3. Point the ads at that page.
Make it obvious what you are selling, tell people why they should buy, and make it easy to buy.